- 40-hour Volunteer Advocate Training Starting Soon!!
Interested in helping survivors of sexual violence and their family and friends? Want experience providing crisis intervention and working with professionals at hospitals and law enforcement agencies? Then becoming a volunteer sexual assault advocate is the right opportunity for you! Minnesota requires volunteers to complete 40 hours of training before providing advocacy to victims over the phone or in-person at medical, law enforcement, and legal settings. CMSAC will be hosting its next, 40-hour volunteer sexual assault advocate training soon! Check out our website at www.cmsac.org or call CMSAC at 320-251-4357 for more information!
United Way Volunteer Connection
Promotes volunteer opportunities for local nonprofits through a searchable database. Join hundreds of local people who are volunteering in Central Minnesota
Volunteers are an important part of how United Way impacts needs in our community. Take time to discover agencies based on your interests, find events looking for volunteers and click the "Step Up for Our Kids" button to find opportunities to help youth in our community succeed. Check back often for updates. We are here to help you find an opportunity that is right for you. If you have questions, contact Mary at (320) 223-7991.
Brought to you by:
- Alex M: became a fan of "Anna Marie's Alliance" - Feb 9, 2016
- Alex M: replied to the Need "Clara's House" - Feb 9, 2016
- Alex M: joined the site - Feb 9, 2016
- Haley W: replied to the Need "Help in the Gardens" - Feb 8, 2016
- Haley W: replied to the Need "Storm Drain Marking" - Feb 8, 2016
- Kali S: joined the site - Feb 8, 2016
- Jodi S: became a fan of "Arc Midstate" - Feb 8, 2016
- Jodi S: became a fan of "The Salvation Army-St. Cloud" - Feb 8, 2016
- Jodi S: became a fan of "St. Croix Hospice - MN - St. Cloud" - Feb 8, 2016
- Jodi S: became a fan of "Sisters Of The Order Of Saint Benedict" - Feb 8, 2016