- Freaky 5K
Join us on October 24th for our fourth annual Freaky 5k family friendly fun run for folks of all ages and all abilities. Whitney Park – 1445 Northway Drive – St. Cloud Volunteers may include individuals, families or groups. Volunteers needed between 7:00 am and 11:30 AM. Volunteers may choose a 2, 3 or 4 hour shift. Events include a 1M, 5k Run/Walk Timed, and a 1K Kids run. We encourage participation of individuals of all abilities to join the fun. Prizes for top male and female finisher and best adult and kid’s costume. any runners participate wearing costumes that is optional for volunteers. Duties include meet and greet, cheering on participants, helping with refreshments, guiding along the course. Having fun!
- UCP Halloween Party
For Children with Disabilities and Their Families (If your child is 18 years or under and has a diagnosed disability or qualifies for early childhood services) $1.00 donation per person (Under age 2 – Free) Call UCP for reservations by October 23th ~ 320-253-0765 *Treat Bags (Sugar-free available upon request) *Arts & Crafts by UCP’s Arts For All *Sandwiches and Refreshments *Fish Pond *Games *Pumpkin Walk
- Haunted House
Help Country Manor make this Halloween SPOOKTACULAR for the residents by helping out in our Haunted House/ Haunted Spa! We will be taking the residents through a haunted spa and through different eras with crazy hair styles and outfits. We are looking for volunteers to dress up and play a part in the spa to make it spooky and fun. The event will run from 1:30-4:30 and there will be a short orientation prior the event for volunteers that have never been here before.Please Contact Caitlin Tierney for more email@example.com
United Way Volunteer Connection
Promotes volunteer opportunities for local nonprofits through a searchable database. Join hundreds of local people who are volunteering in Central Minnesota
Volunteers are an important part of how United Way impacts needs in our community. Take time to discover agencies based on your interests, find events looking for volunteers and click the "Step Up for Our Kids" button to find opportunities to help youth in our community succeed. Check back often for updates. We are here to help you find an opportunity that is right for you. If you have questions, contact Mary at (320) 223-7991.
Day of Caring was a huge success with over 600 volunteers who completed more than 1,742 hours of services and the estimated dollar value to our community was $43,253.86.62. Thank you to our main sponsor – UBS and our corporate sponsors: Central Minnesota Community Foundation, Times Media, Kay’s Kitchen, Finken Water, and Coborns.
- Anna R: joined the site - Oct 2, 2015
- Aaron M: joined the site - Oct 1, 2015
- Neal P: joined the site - Oct 1, 2015
- Bjorik M: joined the site - Oct 1, 2015
- Clara B: joined the site - Oct 1, 2015
- Danielle P: joined the site - Oct 1, 2015
- Leslie G: joined the site - Oct 1, 2015
- Stephanie H: became a fan of "UCP of Central MN " - Sep 30, 2015
- Jessica L: joined the site - Sep 29, 2015
- Erin K: joined the site - Sep 29, 2015
- Country Manor Campus: posted a need "Walk with a purpose!! Be a Therapy Escort!" - 4 days ago
- Country Manor Campus: posted a need "Walk with a purpose!! Be a Beauty Shop Escort!" - 4 days ago
- Country Manor Campus: posted an event "Haunted House" - 4 days ago
- Country Manor Campus: posted a need "Event Planning/ Fund Raising assistance" - 4 days ago