- Walk to End Alzheimer's - St. Cloud Walk 2014
The annual Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's is the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Since 1989, this insipring event has mobilized participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against Alzheimer's disease.Though the 2014 Walk season is still months away, now is the time when volunteers from the community begin to come together to ensure all of our Walks are a success. Please consider joinng us. We're looking for walkers, donors, caregivers, community leaders and others who want to get more involved with Alzheimer's Association and your community to help make the 2014 Walk even better.Volunteers help coordinate logistics, recruit new Walk teams, garner community support, seek refreshments and prizes, plan entertainment and generally lend a hand to ensure a successful event. To learn more about these volunteer opportunities, Please contact Katrice Sisson at 320.257.0696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scheels 5K
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Run
ZERO – the End of Prostate Cancer is a nonprofit organization with the mission to end prostate cancer. Adult & Pediatric Urology and the Coborn Cancer Center are teaming up to host the 4th annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run – St. Cloud taking place on Saturday, September 27th. The event will take place at the Whitney Recreation Center at 9:00 am. Volunteers are needed for setup, registration & t-shirt tables, pre- and post-race games/entertainment and race route attendants. Volunteer shifts will average 2 hours. Volunteers will receive a race shirt and collectible pin. Volunteer certification letters are available by request. To register to volunteer for the event visit www.zeroprostatecancerrun.org/stscloud. For more information contact Megan Lensing at 320-229-5199 ext. 70857 or Megan.Lensing@centracare.com.
United Way Volunteer Connection
Welcome to our new site! Take time to explore the new features.
If you have questions, contact Mary at (320) 223-7991.
- Hoa T: replied to the Need "Animal Care Giver" - Sep 19, 2014
- Kara P: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Tina H: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Teri O: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Marge B: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Tom S: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Joan G: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Erin M: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Melissa S: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Heather P: joined the site - Sep 19, 2014
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota: posted a new need "Be a Referee for a Flag Football Tournament on 10-7-14!" - 6 days ago
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota: posted a new need "Be a Referee for a Flag Football Tournament on 10-6-14!" - 6 days ago
- Girl Scouts Of Minnesota And Wisconsin Lakes And Pines: posted a new need "Girl Scouts in ACTION group facilitator " - Sep 16, 2014
- WACOSA: posted a new employment opportunity "PT CNA " - Sep 16, 2014